- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces processed cheese food, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
Combine potatoes, ham, corn and parsley; set aside. In a saucepan saute onion in butter for 2 minutes, stir in flour until blended well. Gradually add milk and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and pour over the ham mixture. Stir to mix well.
Pour into greased 11×7 baking dish. Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer until cheese melts.