- 1/2 cucumber, very thinly sliced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream, or to taste
- 1/4 cup vinegar, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 stalk celery, thinly sliced
Place cucumber slices in a colander. Generously sprinkle salt over cucumber; let sit until water starts to bead on the slices, about 10 minutes. Drain water from cucumber slices.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk sour cream, vinegar, yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, sugar, and dill together in a large bowl until dressing is smooth. Mix cucumber, onion, and celery into dressing until evenly coated; season with salt and pepper.