- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 3 large carrots, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 large zucchini, peeled and cut into noodle shape
- 1 large leek, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 stalks celery, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant and browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Increase heat to high; add chicken chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add carrots, curry powder, ginger, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until carrots are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Add lime juice.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir zucchini noodles, leek, celery, and mushrooms into broth; cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid boils again. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Pile the zucchini noodles and vegetables into each serving bowl using tongs or pasta forks. Ladle broth over them and top with cilantro.