- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pound golden raisins
- 1 pound raisins
- 1/2 pound red candied cherries
- 1/2 pound red candied pineapple
- 1/2 pound green candied cherries
- 1/2 pound green candied pineapple
- 1 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pound walnut halves
- 1 pound pecan halves
In a medium bowl, dredge candied fruit and raisins in 1 cup flour.
Sign up now and get up to
In a large bowl, cream together brown sugar and butter. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in bourbon and milk. Mix in remaining flour and spices. Stir in fruit and nuts. Refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool on wire racks.