- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 24 mini graham cracker pie crusts (such as Keebler)
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, pumpkin pie spice, and flour in a small bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin puree, sour cream, vanilla extract, almond extract, and sugar and spice mixture; mix until smooth and thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture evenly into the mini pie crusts.
Bake in preheated oven until cheesecakes are set, about 30 minutes. Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes. Refrigerate for 90 minutes before serving.
To serve, top each mini cheesecake with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.