- 18 whole chicken wings, split
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
In a large bowl, mix together the honey, lime juice, lime peel, garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
Sign up now and get up to
Place the flour in a plastic bag and shake the chicken wings in the flour to coat.
In a large skillet, fry the chicken wings in hot, 1 inch deep oil until cooked through. Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.