- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1/3 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, diced – or more to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and brown sugar in a bowl. Beat vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture to make a batter; gently fold apple and cranberries into batter. Pour into prepared muffin cups.
Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 22 minutes.