- 1 tablespoon cornmeal, or as needed
- 1 pound prepared whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces low-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups cooked butternut squash cubes
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Sprinkle cornmeal onto a baking sheet.
Sign up now and get up to
Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness using a rolling pin on a work surface. Place dough on prepared baking sheet and brush olive oil thoroughly over surface. Layer dough with mozzarella cheese, butternut squash, and red onion. Sprinkle dough with Parmesan cheese and black pepper; top with garlic.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.