- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook and stir ground beef, sausage, onion, and bell pepper together in a large skillet over medium heat until the beef and sausage are completely browned and crumbled, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain grease from skillet and return to heat.
Stir flour, salt, oregano, and black pepper into the beef mixture. Pour spaghetti sauce over the mixture. Add mixed vegetables; bring mixture to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
Roll crescent dough into a flat layer atop the beef mixture; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Bake in preheated oven until the dough is golden and the cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.