- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved, or more to taste
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 ounces crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Cut zucchini into noodle-shaped strands using a spiralizing tool. Place “zoodles” in a large bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and feta cheese.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over “zoodle” mixture and toss to coat. Marinate salad in refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.