- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated cotija cheese
- 1 pinch ground red pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, or to taste
- 1 sprig cilantro for garnish
Pour the corn into a saucepan, and boil over high heat until hot. Drain well, and return to the saucepan. Stir in the butter, mayonnaise, and cotija cheese. Season to taste with ground red pepper and lime juice. Spoon into a serving dish, and garnish with a sprig of cilantro to serve.