- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 12 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup crushed cheese-flavored crackers (such as Cheez-It)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix potatoes, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, cream of celery soup, onion, 1/4 cup butter, white pepper, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl; spread into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle corn flakes and cheese-flavored crackers over potato mixture and drizzle remaining butter over the top.
Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cooked through, about 1 hour.