- 1 3/8 cups water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup canned mushrooms
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Start.
Sign up now and get up to
To bake bread in oven: select dough or manual cycle. Once cycle is complete, shape dough and place in a greased loaf pan. Allow to rise in a warm spot until doubled in size. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf reads 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).