- 1/2 cup warm beer, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pizza dough yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, or more as needed
Mix beer, Parmesan cheese, yeast, salt, pepper, and granulated garlic in a large mixing bowl, stirring to dissolve salt. Let mixture stand until yeast forms a creamy layer, 10 to 20 minutes. Stir in olive oil.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir flour into yeast mixture until dough is smooth, adding small amounts of beer or flour if dough is too dry or sticky. Let dough rise 1 hour. Punch down dough and roll out into a pizza crust on a floured work surface.