- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can no-salt-added cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 (5.4 ounce) package Knorr Rice Sides – Herb & Butter
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced
Season chicken with salt and pepper if desired. Heat oil in large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir in ground cumin and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add water, beans and chilies with their liquid and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Stir in Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) – Herb & Butter; reduce heat and simmer covered 4 minutes. Stir in zucchini and cook until rice is tender, about 3 minutes. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges, chopped fresh cilantro and fried tortilla strips or tortilla chips.