- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach, or to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper, or more to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, or more to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, or more to taste
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until softened, about 5 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir chicken, sweet potatoes, spinach, crushed red pepper, paprika, and sea salt with the onion and garlic in the saucepan. Pour as much chicken broth into the saucepan to make the mixture as soup-like or stew-like as you'd like it.
Bring the broth to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle and the sweet potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.