- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix together Neufchatel cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake in preheated oven until bubbly and lightly browned, about 25 minutes.