- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn (no salt added), drained
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Transfer beef to slow cooker.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir kidney beans, diced tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, green bell pepper, green chile peppers, chili powder, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper into the ground beef.
Cook on Low 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 hours. Stir corn into the chili and continue cooking 30 minutes more.