- 3 large onions, chopped
- 7 pounds beef short ribs, or more to taste
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
Spread onion into the bottom of the crock of your slow cooker. Season short ribs with salt and pepper; place atop the onion.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix water, pineapple chunks with juice, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, garlic, sage, thyme, and mustard together in a bowl; pour over the ribs.
Cook on High for 4 hours (on on Low for 6 to 8 hours).