- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar replacement (such as Splenda Brown Sugar Blend)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon brewers yeast
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
Sign up now and get up to
Blend garbanzo beans in a food processor until chopped into very small pieces; transfer to a large bowl and add peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir mixture until ingredients are incorporated into a dough-like substance. Fold chocolate chips, oats, flaxseed meal, and brewer's yeast into the bean mixture.
Drop rounded spoonfuls of the 'dough' onto prepared sheet. Flatten cookies somewhat with the back of a spoon.
Bake in preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes.