- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared brown mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound whitefish fillets
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and brown mustard. In a medium bowl, mix dry bread crumbs, shredded coconut, chopped mixed nuts, sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Dip fish in the mayonnaise mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange coated fish fillets in the prepared baking dish.
Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.