- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix cabbage, Cheddar cheese, onion, cream of celery soup, and butter in a large bowl. Mixture will be dry. Transfer to a large baking dish, spreading vegetables evenly; sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
Baked in preheated oven for 45 minutes and remove foil. Continue baking until bubbly and lightly browned, about 15 minutes more.