- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can French style green beans, undrained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Heat a large pot over medium-high heat, and stir in the ground beef. Cook until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain, and discard any excess grease.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir in the potatoes, carrots, green beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water. Bring the soup to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.