- 1 (15 ounce) package pastry for a double crust 9-inch pie
- 3 cups peeled, sliced peaches
- 1 cup Bing cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon milk, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or as needed
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Press one pie crust pastry into a 9-inch pie plate. Cut the remaining pie crust pastry into 3/4-inch strips to be used for the lattice top.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix peaches, cherries, blueberries, and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt; stir to coat. Pour fruit mixture into the prepared pie crust. Weave a lattice top over the fruit filling using the pie crust strips. Brush top crust with milk; sprinkle with about 1 teaspoon white sugar.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); bake until fruit filling is bubbling and lattice top is lightly browned, 45 to 50 minutes.