- 5 (1-inch thick) pork chops
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Arrange pork chops into the bottom of a slow cooker crock.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk teriyaki sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, chile-garlic sauce, ginger, garlic, shallots, garlic pepper, and kosher salt together in a bowl; pour over the pork chops.
Cook on High for 1 hour. Switch slow cooker to Low and continue cooking until the pork chops are completely tender, about 3 hours more.