- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 6 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook spinach according to package directions. Place potatoes in a pot with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook 15 minutes, or until tender but firm. Drain, cool slightly, and mash.
In a bowl, mix the spinach, mashed potatoes, butter, sour cream, onion, salt, and dill. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Top with Cheddar cheese.
Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly brown.