- 1 (16 ounce) package kluski noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (13.5 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 2 (6 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook kluski noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
Sign up now and get up to
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir marinara sauce and pizza sauce into ground beef.
Arrange half of the cooked noodles in the bottom of a slow cooker, cover with half of the ground beef mixture, half of the pepperoni, half of the mushrooms, and half of the cheese. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients, respectively.
Cook on Low for 1 1/2 hours.