- 2 pounds beef cube steak
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can canned diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned tomato sauce
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 5 small zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
In a large resealable plastic bag, place the cube steak, flour, salt, and pepper. Seal, and shake to coat.
Sign up now and get up to
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and brown the cube steak. Reduce heat to low, and mix in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, and Italian seasoning. Cover, and simmer at least 1 hour, stirring once.
Place the zucchini in the skillet, and coat with the tomato sauce. Continue to simmer uncovered 10 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.