- 1 (16 ounce) package gingersnap cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix cookies, brown sugar, butter, and ground ginger together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove crust from oven and cool to room temperature.
Process cream cheese, eggs, white sugar, lemon juice, and lemon extract in a food processor until smooth and creamy; spread over crust.
Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool cheesecake to room temperature and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.