- 1 (4 pound) package country-style pork ribs, or to taste
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Place ribs in slow cooker.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix pineapple with juice, tomato sauce, green bell pepper, onion, brown sugar, cider vinegar, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic together in a bowl; pour over the ribs.
Cook on Low until ribs are cooked through and tender, 8 to 10 hours.