- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Korean chile pepper powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted Asian sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups steamed Japanese rice
- 1/2 head of romaine lettuce (heart only), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cucumber – peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package tofu, sliced
Mix green onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds, Korean red pepper powder, sugar, and sesame oil together in a bowl until evenly combined.
Sign up now and get up to
Place rice in a serving bowl. Toss lettuce and cucumber together and place onto rice. Arrange tofu over lettuce and cucumber. Drizzle sesame mixture over tofu to taste.