- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cooked boneless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Place broccoli in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with the chicken.
In a small bowl, blend the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Top with Cheddar cheese.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.