- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 fresh poblano peppers, roughly chopped, or more to taste
- 3 jalapeno peppers, roughly chopped, or more to taste
- 1 serrano pepper, roughly chopped, or more to taste
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
Place the oil into a pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Brown the pork cubes on all sides in the hot oil, and stir in the poblano, jalapeno, and serrano peppers, onion, garlic, coriander, cumin, and beef broth. Lock the lid onto the pressure cooker, bring the cooker up to pressure, and reduce heat to keep the pressure steady.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook under medium steady pressure for 1 hour, remove the cooker from the heat, place in the sink, and run cold water over the lid of the cooker until the pressure has been released. Carefully remove the lid, and serve.