- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
Whisk soy milk and Greek yogurt together in a large sealable container. Stir hemp seeds, flax seeds, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract into yogurt mixture.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir chia seeds into yogurt mixture until seeds are evenly distributed. Cover the container and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Stir mixture until chia seeds are evenly distributed again. Refrigerate until chilled and set, at least 1 hour.