- 18 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/8 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh dill, or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, or less to taste
Stir sour cream and mayonnaise together in a large bowl until smooth. Stir lemon juice, green onion, parsley, paprika, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, granulated garlic, celery salt, dill, and curry powder into the sour cream mixture.
Sign up now and get up to
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled and the flavors blended, at least 2 hours.