- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 2 ounces goat cheese, cut into 1/2-inch slices – or more to taste
Whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Mix corn and onion into the balsamic dressing. Refrigerate for flavors to blend, about 30 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Spread arugula onto a serving plate; top with corn mixture and goat cheese slices.