- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cook and stir ground beef, onion, 1 can green chiles, and taco seasoning in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain excess fat.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir together sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and 1 can green chiles in a saucepan over medium-low heat until warm, about 10 minutes.
Pour about half of warmed sour cream mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Spoon ground beef mixture in the center of a tortilla. Roll tortillas and place on top of sour cream mixture in the 9×13-inch baking dish. Pour remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas and top with Cheddar cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbling, about 35 minutes.
Top enchiladas with lettuce, tomatoes, olives.