- 1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 48 Mini Oreo Bite Size Cookies, divided
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until blended.
Sign up now and get up to
Spoon half the cake batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Top each with about 1-1/2 teaspoon cream cheese mixture and 1 cookie; cover with remaining cake batter.
Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
Frost with whipped topping. Top with remaining cookies.