- 1 (19 ounce) package Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced Italian tomatoes
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets
Prepare sausage according to directions. Cool slightly; cut into 1/4-in. Slices. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Sign up now and get up to
In a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in olive oil until tender. Stir in tomatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer. Add the broccoli and cooked pasta. Cook until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes. Add sausage; toss to combine.