- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed (optional)
- 10 ice cubes, or as needed
Place cucumbers in a large bowl. Whisk yogurt in a separate bowl using a fork until yogurt is smooth and liquefied; pour over cucumbers. Add dill, garlic, oil, and salt to cucumber mixture; toss to coat. Stir in enough water to reach desired consistency. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Ladle soup into serving bowls; add about 2 ice cubes to each bowl.