- 1/2 cup bacon, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
Sign up now and get up to
Place bacon and ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
In a four quart casserole dish, mix together the bacon, ground beef, pork and beans, kidney beans, butter beans, lima beans, ketchup, onion, vinegar, dry mustard and celery.
Cover and bake for 1 hour.