- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound Sutton & Dodge choice Angus Beef flank, skirt or sirloin steak
- 1 (9 ounce) bag ready-to-eat spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup Market Pantry shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Lime or southwestern vinaigrette (such as Archer Farms Chipotle Lime Dressing
Combine tomato sauce, lime juice, garlic, cumin, salt, black pepper and cayenne in large plastic food storage bag. Add steak; seal bag. Massage bag to coat steak. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Sign up now and get up to
Heat grill. Grill steak, about 6 minutes per side for medium, until desired doneness, turning halfway through. Let rest then thinly slice.
To assemble salad, toss spinach, carrot and cheese in large bowl. Top with slices of grilled steak. Drizzle dressing over salad. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and squeeze of fresh lime, if desired.