- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 1/4 fluid ounces amaretto liqueur
- 2 (1/2 cup) scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/4 fluid ounce vanilla-flavored vodka (optional)
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 fresh strawberry
Place thawed frozen strawberries, amaretto liqueur, vanilla ice cream, vanilla extract, crushed ice, and vanilla vodka into a blender.
Sign up now and get up to
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry.