- 1 pound chipped chopped ham
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles tomato-based chili sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 dill pickle, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 hamburger buns
Place the chopped ham, chili sauce, cola, celery, onion, dill pickle, and brown sugar into a slow cooker, and stir to mix.
Sign up now and get up to
Set the cooker to high, and cook for 1 1/2 hours. You may set cooker to low and cook for 3 hours. Serve on buns.