- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/2 cup cilantro, ginger, and garlic in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the pork and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Sign up now and get up to
Remove the pork from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard used marinade.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry pork in the hot oil until browned, about 10 minutes. Set pork aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to wok; stir in onions until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in red bell pepper for 3 more minutes. Return pork to wok. Add lime juice and 1/2 cup cilantro. Cook and stir until cilantro has wilted, about 1 minute.