- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (26.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried parsley flakes, or to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook and stir ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Spread beef into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
Stir cream of mushroom soup, potato nuggets, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl until potato nuggets are evenly coated in soup and cheese. Spread potato nugget mixture over beef mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle paprika and parsley flakes over the top.