- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, or to taste
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach
Beat 3/4 cup olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
Sign up now and get up to
Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear scallops and asparagus in hot oil until caramelizing, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Put spinach in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle dressing over spinach and toss to coat; top with scallops and asparagus.