- 2 ears sweet white corn, husked
- 8 ounces canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 3 leaves fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Avocado, chopped
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add corn; cook until almost tender, about 6 minutes. Drain.
Sign up now and get up to
Preheat grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill corn until charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Allow to cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes.
Cut kernels off the corn cobs into a large bowl. Stir in white beans, red bell pepper, tomato, spinach, cilantro, Gorgonzola cheese, and chives.
Mix olive oil, white vinegar, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Pour over corn mixture and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and chill, at least 1 hour.
Top with chopped avocado before serving.