- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup caramel dip
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), or more as needed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and allspice together in a bowl.
Coat both sides of flour tortillas with melted butter; cut tortillas into quarters. Coat 1 side of tortillas with sugar mixture. Arrange tortilla pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, 12 to 16 minutes.
Arrange baked tortilla pieces on a serving platter; drizzle with peanut butter, caramel dip, and chocolate syrup. Top with whipped topping.