- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed twice
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed twice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 large cucumbers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup fat free Italian-style dressing (such as Wishbone)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sliced beets, drained
Combine garbanzo beans, red kidney beans, and artichoke hearts in a large bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Top bean mixture with cucumbers and tomatoes.
Crumble feta cheese over the top.
Sprinkle dill onto feta cheese layer.
Stir Italian dressing into the mixture. Arrange beets around the sides to serve.